|Organiser||Messe Frankfurt (Shanghai) Co, Ltd|
|Co-organiser||Guokr.com, Momi cafe|
2019 BSOC awards announce the results
The Top 10 Most Popular Awards and the Special Encouragement Awards finalised after two-day discussion in October by the judging panel. The final results has been announced and listed during Paperworld China (15 — 17 November 2019). All winning products will be displayed at Paperworld (25 — 28 January 2020) in Frankfurt, Germany.
BSOC awards ceremony
BSOC winning products
- BSOC winning products 2019 (pdf, 3 MB)
2019 competition rules
Eligible entries should be stationery and creative products marketed in China between 1 January, 2018 and 31 July, 2019.
II. Number of Entries Submission:
1. Each brand can submit a maximum of 4 products.
2. Application fee of RMB500 for each product.
III. Deadline for submission:
31 July, 2019
1. Best Stationery of China Award
2. Women's Most Favourable Award
V. Announcement of Results:
1. The final results will be announced and listed during Paperworld China (15 – 17 November 2019) at National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai).
2. All winning products will be displayed during Paperworld (25 – 28 January 2020) in Frankfurt, Germany.
1. The organisers and judging panel select the products based on preference of consumers and judges, and without the authority and ability to make any judgments on the infringement of copyrights, patent law or other illegal activities.
2. If the selected products involved in any legal disputes according to the judgment of the court in China, the organisers may disqualify the granted awards.
BSOC brochure and judging panel brief (Simplified Chinese version only)
- BSOC 2019 (pdf, 2 MB)